Friday, March 18, 2011

Movies & Books Part 2

Hi. I thought I would write another entry about movies I've seen lately and books I'm reading. The last movies I've seen are The Fighter (great movie), The Adjustment Bureau (it was okay), Orange County (good movie I've seen before), Jet Boy, Easy A, The Town, and Before Sunset (Great movie. It was the sequel to Before Sunrise). I went out of town a few times since my last Movies & Books post, and I bought some DVDs: The Fighter, 127 Hours, Conviction, Winter's Bone, Kramer vs. Kramer, and Invictus. I also bought Season 7 of The Simpsons. In my last Movies & Books post, I had started reading In The Province Of Saints by Thomas O'Malley, but I couldn't finish it. Then I tried to read Crime And Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky, but I couldn't get past Chapter 8. After that, I read the play The Importance Of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde and I really liked it. Right now, I'm reading My Booky Wook by Russell Brand, which is his autobiography, and I think it's great so far.

No comments: