Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Movies I Watched Last Week 3









Modern Times (1936, Rating: G, Director: Charlie Chaplin) (My Rating: 3.5/5) Modern Times is about a factory worker, (Charlie Chaplin), who struggles to survive in the modern world. I really liked Modern Times. It had an interesting story with many hilarious scenes, although I thought Charlie Chaplin's other movies, City Lights and The Gold Rush were better.

Finding Nemo (Two-Disc Collector's Edition)


Finding Nemo (rewatch) (2003, Rating: G, Director: Andrew Stanton & Lee Unkrich) (My Rating: 4/5) Finding Nemo is about a clownfish, (Albert Brooks), who searches for his son after he goes missing. I can't remember how many times I've watched this movie. It has a great story, animation, and music, with memorable voice acting, especially by Albert Brooks and Ellen DeGeneres.






The Brothers Bloom (3rd time rewatching) (2009, Rating: PG-13, Director: Rian Johnson) (My Rating: 3.5/5) This movie is about two brothers, (Mark Ruffalo and Adrien Brody), who are con men. I hadn't seen this movie in a few years. I don't think I loved it as much as the last time I saw it, but it's still a really good movie with a very interesting story. Good acting by Mark Ruffalo, Rachel Weisz, Adrien Brody, and Rinko Kikuchi.

No comments: